ABOUT FIBER FITNESS
Fiber Fitness Services Pvt Ltd is formed by two absolutely different personalities with an absolute common dream - To spearhead a revolution that redifines the conventional way of Fitness to the idea of Natural and overall sense of "Being Fit" , which is EQUALLY FELT AS SEEN.
As our outlook is fresh and new, we believe in maintaining a fitness fraternity rather than a commercial setup.
Together we endeavour to spread this passion through facilitating world class services,trainings, workshops and classes. We aim to popularize Dance & Fitness as a means of overall sense of well being. To us this venture is less of a business prospect and more of an attempt of reintroducing the zest of life through heatlhy exterior and peaceful interior
WHY CHOOSE US?
Our philosophy is to follow the COPIS model of service orientation where the customer requirement is identified the first and then everything else is alternated to meet that criteria. This has kept us on a fast pace of innovations where results are guaranteed.
Fiber Fitness “Me Time” 2:98 Rule -
2% of total available life time spent for quality “Me-Time” with Fiber Fitness will enrich the rest of 98%.
- Authentic curriculums with best in the business team of instructors.
- Unique blend of' Group Exercise Fitness' concepts.
- One stop shop for all Fitness and Life style enrichment opportunities with expert handling.
To Enhance the experience of life through innovative fitness solutions and ensuring every moment spent with us is the best moment spent.
Take a look at
Manoj UpretiCo-Founder & Chief Believer
Left a leading corporate life to realize the idea of Fitness & Dance offering under one banner and Founded Fiber Fitness in 2013 which is Pune’s fastest growing and most happening fitness destination.
Aarti PandeyCo-Founder & Chief Believer
A dancer by heart. Founded Pune’s premier Dance academy DDLL in 2010 as her first and very successful entrepreneurial endeavor Expanded to launch Fiber Fitness Services Pvt Ltd in 2013.